L & M Public Insurance Adjusters
Having worked with both insurance companies and national disaster teams has given L & M Public Adjusters the unique advantage of understanding the difficult and often long-winded process of filing a claim from both the company’s and the client’s side. It’s an advantage that truly gives L & M Public Adjusters the edge over other firms, especially in the cases of natural disasters and catastrophic loss, when business and home owners can be easily slighted out of receiving fair compensation by big insurance companies.
At L & M Public Adjusters: We are passionate about policyholders. We will do our best and give our all to ensure that you receive a fair, rightful settlement.
We are committed to making your settlement process as PAINLESS as possible.
- At L & M Public Adjusters we have a team of insurance consultants with over 25 years experience related to claims adjusting
- Technologically advanced evaluations of all damages
- Professional and thorough claims presentations
- Expert appraisals and itemization of personal property
- Personal support and representation from the onset of damage to claim collection
- The common goal for all L & M employees is to obtain the best possible settlement for the victim not the insurance companies.
Why Hire L & M Public Adjusters?
The insurance company employs its own adjusters and they offer to pay a sum as they see fit; in other words, what is to their advantage.
On the other hand, as a Public Adjuster, we are the exclusive representative for the policy holder, that’s you, and we work diligently on your behalf toward a more favorable adjustment and final settlement.
How Will L & M Public Adjusters Assist You?
We will advise and assist you, the policy holder, in presenting your claim. Remember, in as much as the insurance policy puts the burden on you the insured to prove damages and to present a detailed account of your loss, having a licensed public insurance adjuster (or claims advocate) on your side, levels the playing field.
Our Public Adjusters Are Licensed To Assist Businesses & Residents In Rhode Island, Including Such Areas As:
- South Kingstown
And Connecticut, Including Such Areas As:
- New London
- West Haven